Bubblegum Cabaret with Circus Oz: giveaway
Circus Oz returns with its sell-out show Bubblegum Cabaret as part of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival. Bubblegum Cabaret is Circus Oz’s smash-hit hilarious kids’ cabaret show – chock-a-block full of dazzling dancing, sensational singing and awe-inspiring acrobatics.
When: 28 March – 18 April 2020, various times
Where: Melba Spiegeltent, 35 Johnston St, COLLINGWOOD
Cost: from $18. Kids 2 and under free. Book now https://www.circusoz.com/shows-and-tickets/about/10019/bubblegum-cabaret.html
Colourful, energetic and highly interactive, the talented Circus Oz performers of Bubblegum Cabaret will have your kids gasping with glee. Flipping, flying, hooping, juggling… and so many bubbles!
“a high octane 50-minutes of truly breathtaking circus performance” ★★★★ – The Advertiser
We have a family pass to giveaway, valued at $88 (2 adults and 2 kids) for the 3:30pm, 28 March performance.
To win, leave a comment below sharing a school holiday tip.
Entries close at 11pm on Monday 24 February.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrants must live in Victoria, Australia.
- This competition will close at 11pm, Monday 24 February 2020 AEST. The winners will be randomly drawn and notified via email. If a winner fails to respond to within 48 hours of being notified a new winner will be drawn (at the discretion of Meetoo).
- The pass is valid for 2 adults, 2 children to attend the 3:30pm performance on Saturday 28 March.
- You must be aged 18+ to enter and you can only enter by complying with the above instructions.
- For more information about your privacy visit here.