Roola Boola is back for another July school holiday festival – except that this time it’s even bigger and (they assure us) better!
Meetoo has a family pass (4 tickets) to give away for one lucky family to see the Australian City Ballet perform The Magic Toyshop. Terms and conditions are found at the bottom of this page along with the instructions on how to enter. Get your entry in before 8pm Tuesday 23 June.
When: 30 June – 10 July 2015, various times
Where: various locations, click here for more details
Cost: tickets are $15 + (parents can attend workshops for free where marked)
Now in its sixth year, Roola Boola is expanding to new venues across Stonnington and running across the entire school holidays.Chapel Off Chapel will host an exciting program of performances, workshops and free activities to inspire and encourage kids to get up and moving.
The 2015 program features:
- Children’s singer-songwriter, Peter Combe with the Bellyflop in a Pizza Band
- Trash Test Dummies circus skills workshop and performance
- The Australian School of Magic featuring the brilliant Cath Jamison
- Melbourne City Ballet with a performance of The Magic Toyshop
- Improv Melbourne with The Fairytale Cookbook
- Melbourne Tap Dance workshop and performance
- Much, much more!
Inside The Brick will take over Functions on Chapel with Lego and array of other workshops. This year’s program also features events taking place in venues around Stonnington, including Jam Factory, Chadstone Shopping Centre, NICA and Malvern Central.
If you’d like to win four tickets to see the Melbourne City Ballet perform The Magic Toyshop on Thursday 2 July 10am at Chapel Off Chapel – follow these instructions.
1. Follow @meetookids on Instagram.
2. Find the Roola Boola post – tag one of your Instagram friends on it.
3. Cross your fingers and if you have a lucky rabbits paw give it a pat.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must live in Victoria (sorry it’s Vic only due to state legislations).
- This competition closes at 8pm, 23 June 2015. The winner will be randomly drawn and notified via mail.
- Any specific conditions outlined above must be taken into consideration (specific dates and times are not negotiable).
- To qualify to enter you must follow @meetookids on Instagram and tag at least one friend.
- One entry per household permitted.
- For more information about your privacy visit here.