Do you love a little Halloween fun? Do you like a bit of a scare? Spooktober is a super fun family-friendly event that allows you to enjoy all the dressing up, spooky and sweet fun without disturbing the neighbours!
We went along last year (you can read the review here) and had a ball – and this year I have a family pass to giveaway, valued at $77.
To enter leave a comment below in the comments section sharing your favourite thing about Halloween…
Melbourne’s most freakishly scary Halloween event returns for its 5th year of screams and fears this October. Presented by Wizz Fizz, Spooktober runs over 5 days at the St Kilda Town Hall, catering for people of all ages and scare levels.
Roam freely around the grounds, playing Halloween games, grabbing a bite at the Cluster Truck Food Truck Park or calm your nerves at the Drunken PumpkinBar. Dress up in your most gruesome Halloween costume to win a prize from Count Carlisle himself, while blending in with the creatures of the night who are lurking around the grounds.
Take the kids for a stroll along the ultimate Trick or Treat trail, filling their bags with all things sweet from Wizz Fizz. BYO your Trick or Treat bag, or donate a gold coin to grab a bag at the festival and know you’re helping to raise funds for children’s health through the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute.
For those who dare to enter, three haunted houses await you.
TRICK OR TREAT MANOR – for families
Open in daylight, Count Carlisle invites families to explore his Manor, meeting his ghoulishly, yet friendly guests and welcoming witches who know just how to make kids enjoy Halloween.
RECOMMENDED for the whole family (over 5 years) however if you’re scared of the dark or jumpy at anything horror, you should wait outside.
As night falls the scares get bigger! To book tickets and find out more information on the scarier elements visit Spooktober.com.au
This competition is now closed, congratulations to Gabrielle!
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must live in Victoria Australia (sorry it’s Vic only due to different state legislation).
- These competitions will close at 11pm, 25 October 2017 AEST. The winner will be randomly drawn and notified via email. If the winner fails to respond to emails within 48 hours of being notified a new winner will be drawn (at the discretion of Meetoo).
- You must be aged 18+ to enter and you can only enter by complying with the above instructions.
- Tickets can only be used from Friday 27th October to Tuesday 31st October 2017 and are subject to availability.
- For more information about your privacy visit here.