The Adventures of Zen the Pigeon Girl – win tickets
We have a double pass to give away to The Adventures of Zen the Pigeon Girl. Add your details in the entry form below before 8pm Wednesday 1 April 2015.
Winner can choose to attend either the 10.30m show on Thursday 2 April or Friday 3 April.
Details about The Adventures of Zen the Pigeon Girl:
When: 10:30am, Saturday 28 March – Friday 10 April, 2015
Where: Northcote Town Hall, Studio 1, 189 High Street NORTHCOTE
About the show
Real-life Clown Doctor (yes, just like Patch Adams!) Sabrina D’Angelo (below) makes her solo debut in this one-woman-show. Using the techniques learned on-the-job (such as clowning and characterisation), D’Angelo weaves together a show about a girl’s search for her ‘lost’ mum. With live music and songs, the show is a strong allegorical tale and pinpoints the moment children learn about death for the first time – something faced everyday by some of the children in D’Angelo’s day job.
To book tickets to The Adventures of Zen the Pigeon Girl (and other kids comedy shows) these holidays visit darebinarts.com.au/speakeasy
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must live in Victoria (sorry it’s Vic only due to state legislations).
- This competition closes at 8pm, 1 April 2015. Winner will be randomly drawn and notified via mail.
- Any specific conditions outlined above must be taken into consideration (specific dates and times are not negotiable).
- To qualify to enter you must fill in the entry form above and be a subscriber of Meetoo.
- One entry per household permitted.
- By entering this competition you agree to be automatically subscribed to Meetoo (if you are not already a subscriber). Your privacy is protected and your email address will not be used for anything other than notifying winners directly and, where applicable, being subscribed to Meetoo. For more information about your privacy visit here.