If you loved the first in the series then Hotel Transylvania 2 won’t disappoint. Filled with humour that suits all ages and plenty of fun – the Meetoo mini reviewers loved it!
When: In cinemas NOVEMBER 26, 2015
The Drac pack is back for an all-new monster comedy adventure in Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania 2!
Everything seems to be changing for the better at Hotel Transylvania… Dracula’s rigid monster-only hotel policy has finally relaxed, opening up its doors to human guests.
But behind closed coffins, Drac is worried that his adorable half-human, half-vampire grandson, Dennis, isn’t showing signs of being a vampire. So while Mavis is busy visiting her human in-laws with Johnny – and in for a major cultural shock of her own – “Vampa” Drac enlists his friends Frank, Murray, Wayne and Griffin to put Dennis through a “monster-in-training” boot camp. But little do they know that Drac’s grumpy and very old, old, old school dad Vlad is about to pay a family visit to the hotel. And when Vlad finds out that his great-grandson is not a pure blood – and humans are now welcome at Hotel Transylvania – things are going to get batty!
Featuring the voice talents of Adam Sandler, Selena Gomez, Kevin James, David Spade, Andy Samberg, Steve Buscemi and Mel Brooks. Only at the Movies! November 26
TM & © 2015 Sony Pictures Animation Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This competition is now closed; congratulations to our winners, Glenn and Shirley.
By entering this competition you agree to be a subscriber of Meetoo’s newsletter.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must live in Victoria Australia (sorry it’s Vic only due to different state legislations).
- This competition closes at 7pm Thursday 26 (Extended
Wednesday 25)November 2015. The winners will be randomly drawn and notified via mail.
- Any specific conditions outlined above must be taken into consideration (specific dates and times are not negotiable).
- Tickets are only valid for use during the in-cinema season of Hotel Transylvania 2 (subject to availability).
- To qualify to enter you must be a subscriber of our newsletter (update or add your details here) and aged 18+.
- For more information about your privacy visit here.