WIN a Kidz Factory little Kruzers balance bike!
Skip training wheels when you learn to ride with a Kidz Factory little Kruzers balance bike! To celebrate the special offer currently happening over on the Kidz Factory website, Meetoo is giving away a little Kruzers.
About the prize.
Kidz Factory is an Australian owned family company. They offer fun, quality kids bikes that little kids love to ride. Little Kruzers wooden balance bikes are the perfect first bike. They are a great way for kids to develop riding skills and provide a seamless transition to the next step. These easy to manoeuvre (and light!) bikes inspire younger kids to join in the fun of bike riding, build confidence and of course……have fun! For a short time the little Kruzers have been reduced from $175.60 to $95 – so if you’ve been meaning to get a balance bike for your preschooler – head to kidzfactory.com.au and enter our giveaway!
Just a side note – both my kids started out on balance bikes and Charlie was using the bike from around the time he started walking, and possibly rode more than he actually walked! When it came to graduating to a big bike at the age of 5 he skipped the training wheels altogether.
Head over to our Facebook post, like the post and tag a friend in the comments (multiple tags = multiple entries!). We will be notifying the winner via Facebook – so keep an eye out.
Terms & conditions.
- Entrants must a resident of Victoria, Australia.
- This competition will close at 11 pm, Tuesday 9 June 2020 AEST. The winner will be randomly drawn and notified via Facebook. If a winner fails to respond to within 24 hours of being notified a new winner will be drawn (at the discretion of Meetoo).
- To enter you must like the Facebook post and tag a friend in the comments section of the post.
- The prize is one Kidz Factory little Kruzers bike valued at $175.60 (plus delivery). The winner can choose from colours red or blue.
- You must be aged 18+ to enter and you can only enter by complying with the above instructions.
- For more information about your privacy visit here.